Thursday, November 26, 2015

Its Time To Stop Hiding....
time to stand by my words instead of hiding behind my computer. 

who am I? I'm not entirely sure that I know myself. 
What I do know? I know that the streets of Paris smell like fresh bread in the mornings.. 
And that the sun coming up over the city makes the windows shine gold. 

I may not always be accepted.  Maybe I wasn't the favorite in the class and didn't get many comments on my blog.. or sticky notes in my journal.. and maybe I DON'T know who I am!! 
BUT WHO CARES!?

You are under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago...
so how could any of us possibly know who we are?? When we can be anything we choose to be...
weather I am Tage Hardy, Patient Zero or who ever comes next.. I will always be myself.. 
So why have anything to hide. 

Who Am I?                                                  That's for me to decide ....














4 comments:

  1. HOW AM I THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT ON THIS? It's so good.

    *flips table*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freaking awesome.

    I love this song, I love the writing in this post.

    I love your philosophy on identity and who we are and what we can be and yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Tage! I love this! And I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You are under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago..."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete